Leather is a durable and long lasting material which can be used for several years. All leather bags like laptop briefcase, handbags, totes, duffels should be properly taken care of. The best part about leather is that it becomes better with time.
1. Keep Leather Bags in a cool, dry place when not in use Leather should be keep in a dry place so that there is constant ventilation and it allows leather to breathe well. One thing to note is that leather should never be kept in direct sunlight as it may damage the leather skin.
2. Use Damp Cloth to Clean it Whenever you see that there is some dirt on your leather bag, then simply use a damp cloth to remove it. It is the most convenient way to clean leather bags. Make sure to use the cloth very gently.
3. DO NOT Overfill Leather Bag While using a leather bag do not overfill it because it will affect the shape of bag. Try to keep items in an organized manner inside the bag. It looks more attractive when kept in a proper shape.
4. Conditioner/Cream To keep moisture and protect leather for a long time, you can use leather conditioner/cream. Always use branded conditioner as it is more safe. It helps you to reduce the cracks and drynesss in the leather.
5. Store in a Dust Cover If you want to store leather bags, use dust bags or a cotton bag. Keep some ventilation open to avoid the growth of mildew.
These are some of the tips for caring your leather bags. May your Leather Bag lasts forever!!